Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Death of Blogging Imminent

When historians look back at our time I feel pretty confident this blog will be singled out as the beginning of the end of blogging, the imminentization of the blogschaton, the fourth horseman of the blogpocalypse.

See how I used normal words, but incorporated the word "blog" into them? As I understand, that's what you have to do if you want to be a cool blogger. That and have botulism injected into the lining of you stomach. I am having this done in Mexico over the weekend. The most important part of my blog that you need to understand -- I'm prepared to make almost any sacrifice to be cool.

If I understand correctly, this blog will mostly be about video games, with some of the lesser aspects of culture and technology thrown in, at no charge to you.

5:36 AM? I'm never going to be cool until I have this timezone issue taken care of. Which is to say I'm going to have PST killed and dumped in a river.