Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Is this the end of WoW?

I'm thinking I'm cooked. This might be the best MMORPG ever made, but I'm coming up on a year, and that's more than enough.

Originally I played so I could PvP with friends and relatives. But they mostly quit. So I raided with my guild. I watched all the drama and participated in some of it.

But that's over now. Time to find a new game to beat into the ground.

Think I want to try out Dawn of War and the new expansion, Winter Assault. I always loved the Warhammer 40k universe. I also played a great turn-based strategy game in the day, Chaos Gate, that was a 40k license.

And who can forget the worst game I have ever owned, Space Hulk, which was also a 40k license. If you ever see a used copy of this game being sold in a store, shoot the manager of the store. No jury of nerds would ever convict you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home