Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dungeon Keeper 2 is dead

Dug this game out last week. I was thinking about buying "Dawn of War" and thought ... well, if I have time to play Dawn of War I should have time to beat Dungeon Keeper 2 again ... I've beaten it once before, and have started-to-play-it-but-not-beaten-it a few more times.

In the year since I started playing WoW, I think I have purchased four to six games. The time I've put into those games ranges from ten hours to zero hours.

I'd been playing a dungeon a night in DK2. That lasted until last night, when I ran into my first harder dungeon. And this comes at a bad time, when I have a project in-game that really needs to be finished as quickly as possible.

Another game falls to the cruel and barbaric sword of WoW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home