Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This will not be the same as last night's post

I vaguely remember an interview with a musician from long ago. The musician told the interviewer that it was important to take a break from touring, because otherwise every song ends up being about "The Road".

Welcome to the second of many grinding-to-60 posts.

You would think that by my third character I would be good at this. But you would be wrong. I have grinding spots I really like from 41-50, and from 56-60. The other 46 levels are a vast meaningless wasteland to me.

Tonight I was fighting undead that were a little too high for me. Undead drop money and cloth (for bandages) but don't run away when they're almost dead. Very nice when the server is laggy, as it has been of late.

36.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home